Tuesday 1 January 2013

Slutty Brownies

Last year The Londoner 's blog post on 'Slutty Brownies' had me drooling. I could almost taste Rosie's gooey little treats. My sweet tooth was screaming at me to turn this 'almost' into a reality. Therefore at top speed, I slipped on my shoes, grabbed my purse and dashed to my local shop. With the ingredients in hand I was good to go...

 The brownies were SO easy to make and even easier to wash down with a cuppa! After our dinner party the Slutty Brownies were demolished for dessert AND we warmed them up with ice cream and strawberries for breakfast in the morning (yep we even squeezed in 1 of our 5 a day).

As the SB's (Slutty Brownies) were such a success I decided to whip them up again for this New Years Eve! What a wonderful decision! I mean you've got to start the year off as you mean to go on...

All you need is:   




Add the water stated to the cookie mix - I added a little bit extra as I'm a lover of soggy cookies NOT ones which break your teeth!

Squash your cookie dough into your lined tin...




Try not to eat all of the cookie dough and place your Oreos on top...



Add your egg to the brownie mix along with the water and oil as stated on the box...




Now pour your chocolate brownie mix on top of the oreos...


The slutty brownies need to bake for what will seem like the longest 30 minutes of your life!

30, 29, 28, 27, 26, 25......5, 4, 3, 2, 1!

Slutty Brownies eat your heart out...and trust me they WILL get messy!










I tried my best to place these messy little treats neatly on my polka dot cupcake stand. I added some ribbon to make the chocolatey lumps seem that little bit more appealing!



I thoroughly enjoyed the SB's as did my guests. I only have one left so it's a very upsetting moment - however that's a good enough excuse to whip another batch up, right?


Rosie, thank you, in my eyes you are the BROWNIE QUEEN!

Happy New Year everyone! 
K.L
x

No comments:

Post a Comment