Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!

2013 is YOUR year...do NOT let anything or anyone hold you back. 

Let your dreams scare you...but more importantly make them come true.

Go out and accomplish the things that you've always wanted to!

I've got a good feeling for 2013, I'm welcoming the year with my arms wide open. One of my really close friends (Sarah) is pregnant and that means this year I will get to meet 'Beautiful Baby B'. I cannot contain my excitement! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!


I think these days more and more people are choosing to stay in on NY and that is exactly what I choose to do.
 No fuss. No taxi. No club entry.

 I celebrated with family, friends and food and I thought I would share some photos with you all. Believe it or not I wasn't very snap happy and I only really captured images of food/drink before the evening really started! You know you've had a good night when your memory card has minimal pics on!

Some vodka Jelly shots...


We washed down a box of Rose in some pretty plastic glasses (the less glass to hoover up the better).




I made bunches of cake pops for us to munch on...





For all the biscuit beasts I put together a biscuit platter...



I made some '2013' and 'NY' cupcakes in my cute little cup and saucer moulds that my 'foodie friend' Hannah kindly gave me...



I filled my new Nandos dish with wedges and I obviously got a little carried away with the hot food as this is the only picture I captured! 



We washed the wedges down with some punch...




We had plenty of picky foods to cure the alcohol hunger pains... 




CAKE took over the kitchen...




and we covered 'Beautiful Baby B' in confetti at midnight...



So as you can see we ate and drank our way into the new year! 

I hope you all had a beautiful evening and you are prepared for what 2013 has to offer! 

Once again,

Happy New Year! 

K.L
x

No comments:

Post a Comment