Wednesday 19 December 2012

Counting Sheep


After several long nights of attempting to count sheep I felt it was time I created my own blog. Putting together a blog post at 3am is relaxing right? Well I know it’s not healthy for my poor little eyes but typing away in the pitch black is somewhat a very relaxing thing. It inspires me. I get a mixture of deep, random, creative thoughts. I therefore apologies to you all now if there are some random blog posts! But who doesn’t love a splurge of randomness; it’s great to be different! After all, I despise counting sheep let alone being a sheep myself! 

Stand.Out.From.The.Crowd

Who am I? What do I do? What do I love? 
Once my posts start to flow I can assure you that you will feel like my best friend - I do love a good old natter! Right blog loving friends, I will round this post off and keep you on your toes for my next one (we all know you’re excited!)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4415369/?claim=8durz9mkkka">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment