Thursday 10 January 2013

Scrumptious Sketch


Towards the end of last year I had the opportunity to experience Sketch for the very first time. To say I had an incredible time is definitely an understatement! From the interior design, to the cakes, to the crockery and I’ll even go as far as the toilets; everything fascinated me. Sketch is a destination for the most luxurious food BUT also music and art. At Sketch you are guaranteed an experience like no other!  


Welcome to Sketch...




When shopping you NEED fuel in order to make the right choices right? 
(I am unable to think straight when I’m in need of food.)
Well, the location of Sketch is perfect - just seconds away from Oxford Circus. So, if you’re losing the will to live after failing to find that ‘perfect dress’ OR perhaps your arms are numb from all those shopping bags (lucky you) then it's definitely time for a scrumptious little break! 

Sit down, relax, and just take a minute to appreciate the beautiful interior...




I found myself just staring at everything and capturing TOO many photos (click click click) that I hardly had a chance to look at the menu.

mmmmmmmm quick what shall I have?




SCONES it was, and boy OH boy were they GOOD!



There are no words to describe how delicious the scones were, I think from my photos you can see that Sketch made me a very happy Lady!

Believe it or not, I was kind enough to give a scone to Mother -  She was lucky because I was given THREE scones! Had it have been one or two Mother definitely wouldn't have come close to MY scones! 

I Knew I was onto a winner of a T when it looked this pretty...



  
My brother indulged in the above chocolate cake, he even saved me a slither - what a cutie! It was INSANE - enough said!

My Sister had the eclair type pudding which you can see a glimpse of in the background. I also had a few slithers of this - my taste buds were going WILD! I felt like I was on a CAKE sampling day! I do apologise I don't remember the specific names of their puddings, you've probably guessed I was too wrapped up in my own little scone world! 

Drinking TOO much T it was toilet time but like I said before Sketch guarantees an experience like no other...




Each toilet was in its individual egg shape cubicle. It was surreal and I strangely felt like Willy Wonka was going to appear (not entirely sure why).



After admiring the pretty ceiling for far too long, we made our way back to the Parlour; which by the way was the room we were seated in. Sketch has five rooms:

The Gallery
 The Lecture Room
 The Glade
 The East Bar
The Parlour

I had a glimpse of the other rooms but I need to re visit so I can experience them in full!

Appreciating the quirkiness of Sketch on our walk back...




Anyway, I think it is clear to you all that I LOVED my afternoon at Sketch. If I have tempted you to visit then perhaps you might want to check out the menus HERE.

Now I will leave you to drool over some colourful macaroons... 



Thank you Sketch, I shall be back soon!

Lots of love, 



(All of the above images are my own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment